INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION FOR TECHNOLOGIES, MATERIALS, STANDARDS AND EQUIPMENT IN THE MICROELECTRONICS INDUSTRY
SEMIEXPO Russia combines the international specialized exhibition with two-day business program, where executives and top managers of the largest microelectronics companies, representatives of government authorities, research institutes and international associations partake.
A rich business program, including forums, conferences, panel discussions and technological tours, will present the up-to-date information about the microelectronics and semiconductors market to participants and visitors.
The key topics are the latest developments and trends in the industry, current state of global and local microelectronics markets, growth points and features of cooperation with Russian enterprises, extension of export opportunities and future prospects.
|SEMIEXPO Russia 2019 Partner – the City of Dresden.
Dresden is the center of European microelectronics. More than 300 companies in the microelectronics industry have united under the auspices of Silicon Saxony e.V. The structure of cluster is rapidly developing, uniting enterprises, scientific institutions and companies which facilitate the technological expertise increase and evolution of the global industry.
SEMIEXPO RUSSIA 2019 PARTICIPATION ADVANTAGES
competitive market analysis, marketing and research news programs
strategic initiatives, international microelectronics industry committee
strategic partners, new distribution channels development, new customers and suppliers
innovations, international projects, local competences
NEW OPPORTUNITIES FOR SEMIEXPO RUSSIA 2019 EXHIBITORS
• NEW: SEMIEXPO Market Update – monthly industry review, including articles, interviews, news and analytical studies. Available only to registered exhibitors, partners, sponsors and SEMI Association members (as a part of the partnership agreement)
• Collective booth, represented by companies from the largest microelectronics cluster in Europe. Exhibition partner – the City of Dresden
• Investment dinner (please contact the organizers to attend)
• Presentation of international startup projects in the fields of radioelectronics and robotics
• Match-Making – extended opportunities for business meetings and discussions of the most important issues within the exhibition
• SEMI Member Forum 2019
• International MEMS Forum
• Final stage of the annual all-Russian competition “Innovative Electronics”