The Talent Day powered will present a completely new format for a multi-channel approach aimed at recruiting, educating and exchanging expertise in best practices in workforce development, targeting microelectronics companies.
Sponsored by Globalfoundries, the SEMI Talent Day will enable SEMI members to interact with potential future hires and enhance their business connections with Russian companies, as well as network with experts from Russia and CIS.
Young engineers and students will have the chance to meet with experienced industry professionals from member companies and explore career chances within the global industry.
Both parties will have the chance to meet eye-to-eye and to start a recruitment process if the fit is well. Onsite we will arrange a Career Café where all the interested companies will be able to interact with the educated and skilled workforce from Russia. This SEMI Talent Day is a milestone for global mobility.
Apply for a table: DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
Visit our fringe program:
Tuesday, May 14
15:30 – 17:00 SEMI Talent Day sponsored by Globalfoundries
- Welcome and opening remarks by SEMI Europe
- SEMI, your global industry association connecting the electronics supply chain, by Theresia Fasinski
- SEMI Workforce Development & Diversity Program, by Emir Demircan
- Keynote, by Dirk Hilbert, Mayor of City of Dresden
- Company presentations on challenges and best practice regarding workforce development
Place: Career Café, SEMIEXPO Russia show floor, pavilion 7 hall 1, Expocentre
Working days: 14-15 May 2019