19-20 october 2021
- Future of civil electronics growth in Russia – what will fuel the project in the future?
- Investment potential of radio and microelectronics markets in Russia and worldwide
- Digitalization of semiconductor market
- Semiconductor production – overcoming the pandemic stage and growth points.
- EdTech. Influence of microelectronics on education projects.
NEW: HYDROGEN forum ( a part of the International annual MEMS FORUM Russia)
- Why Hydrogen (environments, climate, clean industry)?
- Cooperation between Germany and Russia
- Infrastructure for Hydrogen production, transportation, application
- Equipment for this industry
- Semiconductors for hydrogen infrastructure
- Funds for projects in this field.
Renewable and hydrogen energy is among the topical topics on the industry agenda today, covered at the exhibition and forum. Cooperation in this area at the international level will be discussed not only by leading Russian experts and business representatives, but also by international guests who will come to Moscow in the format of a business delegation. Hydrogen strategy, climate change, regulatory policy, infrastructure, equipment and materials, and much more.
Among the discussed topics are: