The device, made in the form of a ready solution with a minimum number of external components, is characterized by low cost, high efficiency and extremely compact dimensions.
Ag104 is an intelligent, programmable, low-cost charger controller specially designed for use in systems based on low-power solar cells and small batteries or supercapacitors for storing energy from the environment in small and incomplete lighting conditions. High efficiency of charge of the connected battery is achieved due to the function of monitoring the point of maximum power (MPPT) and programmable charging profiles.
The smart charge circuit monitors the status of the battery, including or disconnecting the charging current as needed. The Ag104 integrates an up-down DC / DC converter, allowing the device to operate over a wide range of input voltages from 1.8 V to 25 V, and can be used in conjunction with various types of solar cells and batteries of different capacities, depending on the required or expected charging time.
The device, made in the form of a ready-made solution with a minimum number of external components, is characterized by low cost, high efficiency and extremely compact dimensions, which along with intelligent charging control functions offers the ideal choice for use in modern, environmentally friendly electronics powered by solar cells, battery backup, such as room sensors, lighting control systems, alarms and access control systems.
- Specially designed to work with low-power solar cells
- Realizes the functions of charging a battery or supplying small devices in the system of energy storage from the environment
- Max Power Point Tracking Function (MPPT)
- Input voltage range: 1.8 V to 25 V
- User-definable maximum permissible load current: 70 mA to 500 mA
- The module with one row of pin pins (SIL) measuring 17 mm x 14 mm x 8 mm
- Operating temperature range: 0 ° C to + 70 ° C
- Easy integration into a custom solution