SEMIEXPO Russia will open next week in Moscow
International Exhibition and Conference on Technologies, Standards and Equipment in the field of Microelectronics SEMIEXPO Russia 2020 will open its doors in one week. The event will take place on November 2 – 3, 2020 at the IEC “Expocentre”, Pavilion 5, Hall 1.
For the first time, SEMIEXPO Russia 2020 will be held in a hybrid format. In addition to the traditional exposition of new equipment, raw materials and components for all segments of electronics, Russian customers will be able to participate in online meetings with leading foreign suppliers of equipment, chemical components, materials and find new partners from Europe and Asia in a specialized area of ZOOM stations in Pavilion 5, Hall 1. On November 2 and 3, the zone will work free of charge for all guests of the event.
Among the exhibitors with stands this year are the group of companies Ostec, Global Microelectronics, SVCS Process Innovation, Minatech, Eurointech, Mediana-Filter, TPB, SKTO PROMPROEKT, DB Schenker and others.
SEMIEXPO Russia 2020 is sponsored by the world’s leading semiconductor companies and service providers.
Among them are EV Group, SVCS Process Innovation, DB Schenker, American Elements, VAT, EBARA, PTW Europa GmbH, Green Technology Investments.
During two days of the event, visitors will have an access to an extensive business program. Speakers from Europe and Asia will join the discussion at the exhibition site in a videoconference format with online translation in a special mobile app.
On November 2, key experts of the microelectronics market will discuss the following topics:
- Semiconductor manufacturing in a pandemic: what challenges and opportunities await the industry. Speakers will share their views on promising projects, as well as the difficulties that have arisen and anticipate the market in difficult times.
- Digitalization of the economy as one of the drivers for the development of the microelectronic industry. Experts will discuss growth points, market trends in Russia and abroad, as well as mechanisms and level of digitalization in various industries.
- Customer experience management: new challenges for the service of equipment suppliers. Maxim Klemeshov will present a set of tools for improving the work of a service organization, building a company’s architecture and share cases of how to make a service the key competitive advantage of the business.
On November 3, the exhibition will host:
- Session “Heterogeneous Integration – Expanding Opportunities for Microelectronic devices Manufacturing” together with the key market player Ostec-EC.
- International MEMS Forum – for the first time will be held in a hybrid online and offline format. Experts from Silicon Saxony will join via the videoconference. The focus of 2020 is smart city solutions, industry 4.0 and the digital economy.
- PitchDeck session and exhibition of projects participating in the INRADEL 2020 season. Young engineers will present projects in the following areas: the development of an automated chemical liquid etching plant for the formation of dielectric membrane structures, the development of instrumentation, the development of a biotechnical apparatus, the method of alloy modification, and much more.
For the first time, a VR-zone with a complex of simulators for specialists in the semiconductor and radio-electronic industries will be organized. On November 2 and 3, representatives of the Industrial Safety Technologies company will hold presentations on the topic: “Reducing the cost of launching equipment and gaining competitive advantages through the use of VR training.” Presentations will take place at the company’s stand in Pavilion 5, Hall 1.