On November 16 in Munich on the platform of SEMICON Europa 2017 on the site of Innovation Village the event Russian Day was successfully hosted. Its participants were senior executives and leading specialists of companies, representatives of research centers and development institutions, various media. The event was attended by SEMICON Europa 2017 exhibitors – the topics were relevant and interesting for various industry representatives, which allowed attracting a large audience.
The business program provided an opportunity to guests and participants to meet and communicate with Russian and international experts in microelectronics, ask appealing questions, discuss relevant issues and exchange views.
Speakers participated in Russian Day:
- Maria Chekadanova, General Manager, JSC “Managing Company Special Economic Zone “Istok”. Topic: Radioelectronic cluster at Special Economic Zone “Istok”.
- Alexander Tkachev, Director of Center for Innovative Technology and Engineering, Russian EUREKA NPC. Topic: Eureka – a tool for market oriented R&D.
- Sergey Awakov, General Manager, KBTEM-OMO. Topic: Opto-Mechanical Equipment of KBTEM-OMO: Present Day and the Future.
- Jarek Dolák, Managing Director, SVCS. Topic: History of transformation of the Czechoslovak semiconductor industry after economical changes in 1989 – an inspiration for Russia.
- Andrey Khokhlun, General Manager, АК Microtech. Topic: New capabilities of Russian Assembly and Test Houses for 2,5D hybrid packages for high reliability applications
- Thorsten Thieme, Director, Memsfab. Topic: Cooperation between Russia and Germany – a challenge at the moment
- Thomas Müller, Head of Sales Europe, Finetech GmbH. Topic: Bringing Innovations to Market – Finetech’s Advanced Packaging Solutions for Globally Competitive Products.
- Vladimir Krupnik, Vice President, Construction and Facility & Business Development, Crocus Nano Electronics. Topic: 300mm BEOL manufacturing capabilities in Russia.
- Stanislav Loboda, representative of TENFLECS company. Topic: Flexible Electronics Production Deployment on FPD Standards: Plastic Displays & Integrated Circuits.
- Anton Kuznetsov, Deputy Commercial Director, CKTO-PROMPROEKT. Topic: Facilitating of transfer technology to Russia.
Maria Chekadanova, General Manager JSC “Managing Company Special Economic Zone “Istok”, opened the event. Her report on the creation and uniqueness of this project aroused interest from the public and allowed listeners to learn more about the Special Economic Zone and its impact on the microelectronic industry. Stanislav Loboda, a representative of TENFLECS, spoke about business opportunities of the microelectronics industry in Russia. Also about the specific of cooperation between Russian and European companies told Torsten Tim in his report, director of the company Memphsab. The business program was finished by Anton Kuznetsov, Deputy Commercial Director of SKTO-Promproekt, talking about the stages of facilitating the transfer of technology to Russia.
At the end of the event the guests and participants of the Russian Day had an opportunity to talk in an informal atmosphere, discuss the reports and exchange opinions during the cocktail at the Innovation Village.
For any additional information of the speakers’ presentations, please visit the SEMI website: http://www.semi.org/eu/protected-node/russian-day